- The number of Producers farming 5000 acres or more of corn or soybeans has grown 4 fold in just the last 5 years.
- The scale of these farms means the purchasing dynamics and supplier needs are different from the average farm.
- Suppliers have limited current options i.e. – trade shows, grower meetings which many of these target growers do not attend.
- If Supplier organization has contact it is filtered through many layers of sales management.
- Producers no longer have the luxury of time for multiple Supplier meetings.
- The need for suppliers to understand the purchasing patterns and input decision making of these large farms is critical.
- Organized strategic selling meetings with Suppliers and Key Producers.
- Private, one-on-one, meetings (45 minutes in length) at a common forum for Suppliers and Key Producers
- Coordinated and moderated by NFocus.
Benefits to your organization
- Real Strategic meetings with decision makers from both sides of the table.
- Build and continue a dialogue with industry leaders.
- Pre-call planning time for both parties to prepare for the meetings.
- Network with broader group of agribusiness professionals.